At Taxila Stone, accessible from www.taxilastone.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
The policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
The personal information that we asked you to provide will be made clear to you.
When you contact us directly, we may ask for your contact information, including, names, email address, phone number. We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Providing our services to you
- Personalizing and tailoring our services for you
- Analyzing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience
- Communicating with you about our services by sending emails.
- Contacting you with announcements, updates or offers regarding our services
- Providing support and assistance for our services
- Resolving disputes
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality.
Supplying you with emails e.g. newsletters, alerts, etc. that we feel are necessary for you to be able to effectively utilize our Services.
Taxila Stone follows standard procurers of using log files. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files include IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, date and time, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number or clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users, movement on the website and gathering demographic information’s.
If you want, you can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
Taxila Stone will never sell your personal information to anyone. Please note that we do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use.
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
Note: Taxila Stone has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third party advertisers. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.